Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mhm.

It's been awhile huh?
I guess I didn't feel like writing all these months... I'm beginning to learn to talk to my friends or just cry to let the crap go out instead of writing here.
I've been fine, not amazing but just fine.
I'm still not over the boy I was dating and that still bugs me but oh well life goes on... I swear I try to let go but it's just so hard, I keep dreaming about him and I still relate everything I do or say to him, 'he used to like that' 'he used to say that' 'he used to hate that' man I need to stop it already.
I'm feeling kinda lost to be honest, summer is over school started a month ago,
life seems so boring to me... not that I complain about my life because I know there are people who have a horrible life, but it's just boring. I need some inspiration, some new fresh things, it's time to move on.
From now on I'll be a little bit mischievous and have fun.
Yeah that's it.

To do list:
-be a little bit mischievous and have fun
-let my hair grow and not dye it until its long enough
-buy new clothes (yeah I guess this is only a plus haha but I want it)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment